Please help with "Checkboxes"

mas

I have 50 checkboxes whose "yes" values are being e-mailed to a specific
user after the submit button is selected. The e-mail recipient sees only the
names of the checkboxes that were selected, however, there is a lot of white
space where the unselected checkboxes exist, but are not visible.

Can someone show we some a way to get only the selected checkbox values to
appear sequentially without spaces?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Please respond to newsgroup only.

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

First, let's hope you are using a loop to name the checkboxes sequentially,
and retrieve them, so you don't have to manually write out the names of all
50 form elements.

Next, can we see the code you're using to process the checkboxes and send
the e-mail? This way, we don't have to guess how your code is written, in
order to tell you how to change it...