please help...

Guest

Hello,
I have this code:
------------------
<asp:TextBox ID="text1" runat="server" Height="150px"
TextMode="MultiLine"></asp:TextBox>

<asp:RegularExpressionValidator id="RegularExpressionValidator1"
runat="server" ErrorMessage="max 255 chars" ControlToValidate="text1"
ValidationExpression="^\w{1,255}$"></asp:RegularExpressionValidator>

I added at Page_Load:
System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture_object = new
System.Globalization.CultureInfo("he-IL");
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = culture_object;
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = culture_object;

If I type some Unicode (hebrew) chars in text1
I get the ErrorMessage after a few chars.

why ?
thanx,
Oren