Please please please help this guy with his open source java app

bugbear

I don't know him, I don't have any connection with him, I only found
out about it on searching sourceforge for the term "spreadsheet", but
it looks intriguing like hell.

http://matrex.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/matrex/

Only one developer. Please help this lone guy so his concept would come
to fruitition. It looks very intriguing.

Feh. What "concept"? No docs, no FAQ, no justification of why his
idea has any merit.

Spreadsheets work becuase of their wide applicability.

What's this guy's idea do? I don't know, and he ain't telling.

BugBear

Chris Uppal

bugbear said:
Feh. What "concept"? No docs, no FAQ, no justification of why his
idea has any merit.

Actually there is a fair bit of documentation.

Personally, I think it looks pretty interesting -- (but I don't anticipate
wanting to do matrix-based calculations any time soon).

I'm not so sure that he needs all that much help, though -- he seems to be
doing a decent job (of design, implementation, and documentation) all by
himself.

-- chris

bugbear

Chris said:
bugbear wrote:

Actually there is a fair bit of documentation.

Personally, I think it looks pretty interesting -- (but I don't anticipate
wanting to do matrix-based calculations any time soon).

I'm not so sure that he needs all that much help, though -- he seems to be
doing a decent job (of design, implementation, and documentation) all by
himself.

Can you help this bear of little brain find the docs?
I wandered around his source-forge hole and found nowt.

BugBear