Please suggest me 3 php program to write for employment CV

Joined
Oct 21, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone
I recently learned php language and every where to refer for employment they said we need sample programs to assessment you and I don't know what kind of program companies need for assessment please help me

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
I am not applying for a job, you are. If I give you great code for three php programs they will expect you to be a genius. The first month or less at work will tell them you lied to them. And then, alas, no more job. Study and write PHP programs. Great a great job and make money for the rest of your life.

Joined
Oct 21, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
thank
I am not applying for a job, you are. If I give you great code for three php programs they will expect you to be a genius. The first month or less at work will tell them you lied to them. And then, alas, no more job. Study and write PHP programs. Great a great job and make money for the rest of your life.
thank you for attention
but I mean 3 program idea or name to I starting write code for these program
Best regards

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
use HTML and browser to track job billing hours. A start button and then a pause and finish button. If paused show a list of things he/she could be doing like lunch or waiting on parts.
Manufacturing a cabinet with multiple doors - put together the items needed and their location.
Collect information on yesterday's activities with profit and loss per item.

Write an interactive adventure story
write a todo list app
track the stock market
shopping list with store location and a path for fast item collection.

Last edited:
Joined
Oct 21, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
use HTML and browser to track job billing hours. A start button and then a pause and finish button. If paused show a list of things he/she could be doing like lunch or waiting on parts.
Manufacturing a cabinet with multiple doors - put together the items needed and their location.
Collect information on yesterday's activities with profit and loss per item.

Write an interactive adventure story
write a todo list app
track the stock market
shopping list with store location and a path for fast item collection.
Thank you so much