Pls excuse if you consider this off-topic. Conceptual artists seek programmers here.

M_Mann

Hello,

Pls excuse if you consider this off-topic. Conceptual artists seek
programmers here.

We are authors of "Exhibition of Living Managers" (MANAGEX,
www.managex.info) which is is global conceptual art project, performed
in world's leading contemporary art centres. Art objects at MANAGEX are
real employed managers, who volunteer to exhibit themselves in a galery
setting. Our new project is "Exhibition of Living Programmers"
(PROGRAMEX), which is similar to MANAGEX but focusing on professional
programmers.

Managex' official website is www.managex.info. We have also just opened
a Google Group here on Managex project:
http://groups.google.com/group/Exhibition-of-Living-Managers-MANAGEX,
where you are welcome to register and participate. Once we have
substantial number of interested programmers, we will open a dedicated
group on Programex.

Hope to hear from you and see you at Programex. Again, sorry if this
posting disturbed anybody.

Best,

MANAGEX / PROGRAMEX team www.managex.info

Victor Bazarov

Pls excuse if you consider this off-topic. Conceptual artists seek
programmers here.

I realize that this is most likely spam, which means the OP won't ever
read any replies, but what the hell, what if he does, eh?
We are authors of

[..invitation to be an exhibit redacted..]
Hope to hear from you and see you at Programex. Again, sorry if this
posting disturbed anybody.

I am just curious if this disturbed anybody... As much as me, I mean.

I do find it disturbing that people dedicate their time to sitting in
an exhibition, as *exhibits*, instead of being with their families, or
volunteering for a charity, or simply working... And I do find it
disturbing that some other people know (or care) so little as to suggest
this "activity" to anyone. Are real managers and programmers really
seen by anyone as something that's to be viewed in an exhibit? Or is
the whole point of that exercise to find those who aren't normal (since
they agree to this nonsense)? Just venting...

M_Mann

That's an interesting remark, thanks for your opinion. Just be reminded
we have a separate google group dedicated to this art project, which
may be more appropriate for pro and contra discussion. Here, I just
posted a single posting to inform programmers. We won't post anything
in this group.

Victor said:
[...]

Jim Langston

Victor Bazarov said:
[...]

I don't find that disturbing really, as what do you think exhibitionists
want to do? This is just another form of exhibitionism to them. What
disturbs me is that someone would actually want to see this as a form of
art.