pls HELP: WebPart acting as shared but should be user

arthernan

I have an almost finished page that uses webparts. And this is the
expected functionality. A logged on user hits a button and the button
opens a WebPart. Then te user logs off, next time he logs on he will
find the webpart already open. Now, if a different user logs on, the
fact that another user might have opeed a webpart should not affect the
page. For him the page should only show webparts that were open inside
his session.
So this is notr what is happening right now. Currently, if a user opens
a webpart, and then a different user logs on, the newly logged user
will have whatever webparts that he might have opened in the past plus
the ones opened by other user. Almos like the webpage was being
modifiec by everybody.

I am creating the WebParts dynamically from user controls using the
LoadControl command; then I use the WebPartManager.CreateWebPart and
last WebPartManager.AddebPart.

I have looked at my config file and the code and everything looks fine.
When I steep througth the code after the webpart has been created I can
see this variables.
WebPartManager1.Personalization.HasPersonalizationState equals True
WebPartManager1.Personalization.Scope is user
WebPartManager1.Personalization.Enabled equals True

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong? Do I need to save the state?

Arturo Hernandez