[Pmw] reusing a graph after deleting a curve

giacomo boffi

my question: is it possible to erase a graph, and reuse it?

like in

# x -> compute -> y
g=Pmw.Blt.Graph(); g.pack()
g.line_create(name,x,y)
# other computing -> a better y
# do something to g, erasing the previous plot
# [the above is the part that i cannot understand...]
g.line_create(name,x,y)

giacomo boffi

giacomo boffi said:
my question: is it possible to erase a graph, and reuse it?

like in

# x -> compute -> y
g=Pmw.Blt.Graph(); g.pack()
g.line_create(name,x,y)
# other computing -> a better y
# do something to g, erasing the previous plot
# [the above is the part that i cannot understand...]
g.line_create(name,x,y)

ok, i've got it:

g.element_configure(name,ydata=a_better_y)

if a Pmw.Blt hacker is listening, i cannot understand why on earth
it's named element_configure, and not line_configure (yes, lines and
bars are both elements, but...)