"podcast"

Guest

I have been trying to create a "podcast" list of audio MP3 and WMA programs.
I am gathering that this technique is very similar if not identical to an
RSS feed.

I have seen how to create the xml file that contains the feed info and have
done and tested that, but what happens now?
Do I just inform I-Tunes and Yahoo etc. that this file is available and
where to find it? Then magic happens? Is that all there is to it?
The info I have located on the web about this technique pertains to Blogging
and while similar, it's a little different in how it's gets presented.

ALso perhaps more importantly, how can I also show the same list on my own
page? Do I have to write an identical HTML page or is there a shortcut that
will display the XML list on an HTML page?

And finally, to save me all the work, does anyone make a utility that can
take a folder full of ASX files and convert them to an XML list?

So many questions....

Jeff Cochran

[...]

And so few of them have anything to do with Classic ASP or
scripting... Like none.

Followups reset.

Jeff

Guest

Thanks Jeff, the world is a better place now...