POPUP WINDOW

GMK

hi all
i'm building an asp.net application and i would need in my application to
open a popup window that contain data filled from an SQL QUERY.
This page will contain the data in rows and near each row i need to have a
check box, whenever the user check
some of the chek boxes i want the data inside the rows checked to be filled
in a textbox on the original page that lunches the popup window.
this feature in done on YAHOO mail when we click on the address book and
near each email address we have a
checkbox when the user selects the mail address he wants the mail address
will be copied to the "TO" textbox.
can anyone provide me with help on how can i do thie similar thing in
ASP.NET??
Thank You