Porgrammers help needed

Orange Juice

Hi all,

I m a NUS student currently doing a research on programming forums.But
in urgent need for respondents. If you have use any of the forum,
could you please please help me do a survey. I only need 100 but up to
now across 5 forums, i only got 35. I really want to graduate this
sem.

Dev Shed Forum[http://forums.devshed.com/]
ASP.NET Forum[http://forums.asp.net/]
Dream.In.Code[http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/]
Go4Expert forums [http://www.go4expert.com/]
CodeGuru Forums [http://www.codeguru.com/forum/]

The survey link is here.
http://www.my3q.com/home2/202/researchsocial/nusprog.phtml

Thanks,
Chris

Daniel Pitts

Orange said:
Hi all,

I m a NUS student currently doing a research on programming forums.But
in urgent need for respondents. If you have use any of the forum,
could you please please help me do a survey. I only need 100 but up to
now across 5 forums, i only got 35. I really want to graduate this
sem.

Dev Shed Forum[http://forums.devshed.com/]
ASP.NET Forum[http://forums.asp.net/]
Dream.In.Code[http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/]
Go4Expert forums [http://www.go4expert.com/]
CodeGuru Forums [http://www.codeguru.com/forum/]

The survey link is here.
http://www.my3q.com/home2/202/researchsocial/nusprog.phtml

Thanks,
Chris
I think the problem is you're aparently looking for Porgrammers, but
we're all Programmers.