post data, then post again..

JT

i have a series of .asp pages that i am dividing into model, view, control
logic. my view collects a whole bunch of data and posts it to the
controller. im wondering if there is a way to somehow "re-post" this same
data to my model page.

in short, is .asp capable of taking data posted to a page and re-post that
same data to another page?

TIA
jt

Bite My Bubbles

if you post to a second page, then you have to process that posted info.

Why not just process info and do away with the posting