PostBack with Front Controller

Alok Jain

Hi,

We are using Front Controller implementation in our DotNet application.

I am trying to hide URL in my application. This is based on Front Controller
model.

I am able to achieve if I do not use postback in ASP.Net control. If I post
back from a ASP.Net control it takes me to the correct page and the URL is
displaeyd as it is.

I tried faking _dopostback() on client and changing the form.action - so
that the action of the page is not revealed. But if I do this is not
considered as Post Back and my POst BackEventHandler function on server is
not called.

Do you know if there is some better approach to use .Net server controls
with Front Controller.

Thanks in Advance.

Alok

Alok Jain

Thanks Curt, This talks about how to implement Front Controller but does not
give much information on how to use postback feature in front controller.

Alok