posting 20050824

bainbridge_x

The new prison, dubbed Camp 6, would allow inmates more comfort and freedom
than they have now, and would be designed for prisoners the government belie
ves have no more intelligence to share, the officials said. It would be mode
led on a U.S. prison and would allow socializing among inmates.
Posted by john at 11:43 PM
I spun up, whacking my head on the ambulance as I struggled to get up. Miche
lle stood before me, naked. There was a crooked and slightly sardonic grin o
n her face. Never in all the years that I knew her had she ever had an expre
ssion like that. Sardonicism would have been a little much to ask out of Mic
helle.
NBC-TV will broadcast the Golden Globes ceremony January 18.