PPM and Proxy

alex

hello,

i have winNT and very restrictive proxy. although i have set
HTTP_proxy environment variable to my proxy server, ppm cant go to
ActiveState Respository. error message:
Error: 500 Can't connect to ppm.ActiveState.com:80

strange thing is that i can emulate browser with LWP, setting proxy
etc, no problem here..

how can i install the desired module, in my case is Crypt::RSA,
without going through ppm.ActiveState.com:80? Is there a place where i
can get the module PPD file?

any advice is highly appreaciated.

thanks,
alex