Print Component??

thomas

Hello All,

Im having problems finding a solution for a way to print my asp.net page.

I have a very large html table (e.g. 2000 px wide and 3000 px high) and i
would like to print it ala excel where the user can set print areas and/or
se horizontal and vertical page breaks. So far i have looked at opening
Excel on the client with activeX and javascript but its not a good solution
for my application.

Does anyone know how to do this, are there any components/controls for sale
on this??

Any help is very welcome!!

Thomas

Felbrigg

I reckon you'll end up having to install some software on the client
machines to do that.

Another alterantive might be to provide the data in CSV format and provide
an Excel template (if required).