print from web app

Larry

I'm developing a web app. Is it possible to allow the user to just
click once, and have my app fetch many image files from the server and
print them all on the user's printer (with no further user interaction,
including dialog boxes from the client OS)? I'm thinking it may be
possible to do this with a signed applet. Is this the best direction
to be going? Also, are there any products out there that I could use
instead of writing it all from scratch?