print preview page

Mike

I have a web form that has a dozen or so textboxes and drop downs on it and
several buttons. I have a print button on the form as well, when the user
clicks the print button I want to take the user to a print preview page with
only certain textbox (values only) and the associated labels to each
textbox. I want to the print preview page to be a certain format (table,
bold labels, etc),
How can I accomplish this? I've seen the print media, but its not working
like I want it to.

darrel

I would rather keep it on the client side if possible since its a data
entry
form only and no db is involved with it.

Why would they need to print a data entry form?

-Darrel