    Can some one tell me how I can programmatically print a web pages.

    Thanks,
    King

    King Coffee, Aug 25, 2009

  2. Adding a JavaScript print button is fairly easy. There are plenty of
    examples you can Google.

    Making the page look good on print is as easy as creating a secondary
    CSS for print.

    Mark's option of creating a PDF of the page also works. You have the
    button create the PDF in a "temp" location and then redirect the user to
    the file created.

    peace and grace,

    Gregory A. Beamer, Aug 25, 2009

  3. And the javascript will be windows.print()

    But it will open the Print dialog box, in the same way as when you click
    browser's Print command.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4367 (20090825) __________

    http://www.eset.com

    Eliyahu Goldin, Aug 26, 2009
  4. Oops! I guess I did not pay attention to the "I don't want to give my
    users a choice" part of the post. ;-)

    peace and grace,

    Gregory A. Beamer, Aug 26, 2009