Printing HTML file containing a table

Devin Greene

I have a HTML file that I display inside a JTextPane that I need to be
able to print. I used the DocumentRenderer class described at
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Programming/Programming_Languages/Java/Q_20627261.html
to handle the printing for me.

It works fine, except that lines between the rows and columns in
tables do not print. Horizontal lines outside the table, underlining
and graphics all print correctly. The table lines display correctly in
the JTextPane, but do not show up on the printed page.

Any suggestions? Once caveat, I'm using JDK1.3.