Printing problems with poi-generated excel file - solved

m.bisping

I had a number of sheets in an excel template and removed all but one
with poi.
When trying to print I got the error message "Did not find anything to
print" or "Die aktive Tabelle enthält keine Daten zum Drucken" in
German.
This disappeared when I added workbook.getSheetAt(0).setSelected(true).