Printing question

Frank

hiya

I have an asp.net application that needs to do a batch
print without showing the print preview or the printer
settings dialog.

I know that this possible using a windows app but how
can I do this from a web app.

Is it possible to do a print on networked computers
connected to the clients machine from the web site hosted
on a server.

What is the alternative ..

Can I possibly have a .NET Windows app on the server and
using Code Access Security allow it to print on the
client machine in an intranet

Thanks

Lucas Tam

Is it possible to do a print on networked computers
connected to the clients machine from the web site hosted
on a server.

You can't print to a client machine.