problem calling WS from client

Montezuma's Daughter

Hi all

I have a dynamic button, that on submit need to call webservice

I want to use

style="behavior:url(Script/webservice.htc)"

1. how can I add dynamic style when creating it?

SubmitRequestTextBox.ID = "SubmitRequestTextBox";

SubmitRequestTextBox.Text ="Submit";

SubmitRequestTextBox.Attributes.Add("OnClick", "GetWS()");

2.if I can't, I tried to put it in a div

but I get an error msg

Error 4 Validation (CSS 2.0): 'behavior' is not a known CSS property
name. \

thanks

bruce barker

as IE behaviors are not valid CSS, they will always fail CSS validation.
if you use this IE only feature, you will have to live with the error.
you can set them to warnings under:

options->text editor->html->validation.

you could also switch a javascript library that was cross browser and
passed validation.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)