Problem getting XML from external source

Karsten Kryger Hansen

Hi

I have a problem with getting XML to my HTML. The question may be quite
simple, but I have strugled with it all day, so please help.

A newsprovider (with whom I have a deal) has the following XML on their
homepage:

<!DOCTYPE nyheder SYSTEM "http://borsen.dk/homenews/xml/homenews.dtd">
<nyheder>
<nyhed>
<tid>19:57</tid>
<overskrift><a
href="http://www.somewhere.dk/todays-news/index?ids[]=53705">News
1</a></overskrift>
</nyhed>
<nyhed>
<tid>19:27</tid>
<overskrift><a
href="http://www.somewhere.dk/todays-news/index?ids[]=53704">News
2</a></overskrift>
</nyhed>
</nyheder>

And the dtd-file contains the following:

<!ELEMENT nyheder (nyhed*)>
<!ELEMENT nyhed (tid,overskrift)>
<!ELEMENT tid (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT a (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT overskrift (a)>
<!ATTLIST a href CDATA #IMPLIED>

---------------

So now the question. I would like to include the above news (nyheder=news)
on my page. I have tried with the following code, which displayes the time
(tid=time), but not the content with the link (the 'Overskrift' tag).

<xml src="http://www.somewhere.dk/homenews/xml/homenews.xml" id="xmldso"
async="false">
</xml>

<thead>
<th>Tid</th>
<th>Overskrift</th>
</thead>

What am I doing wrong. Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Karsten, Denmark