Problem running ASP Application

G

Hi all

Initially i faced a problem running ASP Application where webform components do not display(Running on IIS 5.0 and VS 2002)
Refer to below for previous post
****************************************************************************************
I have installed IIS 5.0 and Visual Studio 2002 lately. After which i created a Visual C# project (ASP.net Application). In the webform, i drag labels, textbox and button. When i try to "run with debug", the only thing that displays in the output window, is the label. The rest of the textbox and button did not display in the output window(note the textbox and button is set to visibility true). I tried other webform components and all do not work except the label.

Have any of you encounter this problem

Thanks in advanc

Jo
****************************************************************************************

The problem was solved when i ran this command "aspnet_regiis.exe -i". However, new problems arise. After running the command, everytime i try to "Start without debugging" it luanch the broswer and displayed these msssages

tion6\et/LM/w3svc/1/root/WebApplication6 Accept: */* Accept-Language: en-au Connection: Keep-Alive Host: jon User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.0.3705) Cookie: ASP.NET_SessionId=2stf5v45mtjc0455vw5irw45 Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate CGI/1.1 ASP.NET_SessionId=2stf5v45mtjc0455vw5irw45 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.0.3705) off 1 /LM/W3SVC/1 10.0.2.1 10.0.2.1 10.0.2.1 jon 80 HTTP/1.1 Microsoft-IIS/5.

O

The page cannot be displayed ............. ( the same usual stuff

Do anyone knows the solution to this error

Thank
Jon

Ask a Question