Problem using ant to compile BlackBerry project

David Rabinowitz

We are switching our build system to use ant + antenna due to the recent
support of the rapc. However, we get the following error from the rapc task:
output file: WorldMate.cod data section too large: 65860 bytes.
We have encountered such messages while using the JDE, but we were able
to solve them by removing and adding some of the resources. We have
noticed that the problem occurs only when we specify the path to the
application icon in the jad file (the line has been copied from the jad
file created by the JDE). When we remove the icon the compilation runs
smoothly.

Has someone solved anything like this before?

Thanks,
David

David Rabinowitz