Problem using ';' in an INI file and parsing

Colin O'Keeffe

Hi,

I'm using Config::Abstract::Ini to parse an INI file im using to store
configuration information. The problem is in my INI file one of the
entries is a BASH command like so

command1 = "cat myfile.txt | while read LINE ; do awk -F ',' '{print
$5}' ; done"

Now when it's parsed, it only comes out as

cat myfile.txt | while read LINE

as there's the ; in the command. is there any way to get the parser to
ignore this? can a hex or decimal representation be used in the bash
command?

thanks