    Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

    Thanks
    Marcin

    Marcin Belczewski, Nov 24, 2005

  2. Marcin Belczewski

    adbillet Guest

    I have exactly the same problem on Windows XP Service Pack 2 with all
    recents updates.
    Thanks for any answer.

    adbillet, Nov 24, 2005

  3. Marcin Belczewski

    adbillet Guest

    After 2 or three minutes, i get the following message in the event log
    :
    aspnet_wp.exe could not be started. The error code for the failure is
    800705B4. This error can be caused when the worker process account has
    insufficient rights to read the .NET Framework files. Please ensure
    that the .NET Framework is correctly installed and that the ACLs on the
    installation directory allow access to the configured account.

    adbillet, Nov 24, 2005