Problem with ccnet service

softwareakash

Hi All

I am using cruise control for continuous integration with clearcase
for this I am using 2 build files, One for cruise control and one for
nant

all this is done according to the documentation provided on
cruisecontrol itself

here is the content of my cruisecontrol build file ( which is watched
and called by ccnet service)

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<project name="OSDE204" default="All" basedir=".">
<description>Builds the Derisk Incoming project</description>
<!-- Property definitions -->
<property name="clearcasePath" value="C:\Program
Files\Rational\ClearCase\bin"/>
<property name="workingDirPath"
value="C:\cruise\views\develop_view\"/>

<target name="All" depends="Update,Run"/>

<target name="Update">
<exec program="cleartool.exe"
basedir="${clearcasePath}\"
workingdir="${workingDirPath}"
commandline="update" />
</target>

<target name="Run">
<nant buildfile="${workingDirPath}\solution.build"/>
</target>

</project>

now this cruise build first calling cleartool command and updating the
view and then it should run the solution.build ( nant build file which
actually builds the project )

The problem is that when I run this cruise.build from command prompt
there is no error and everythign works fine.. but ccnet service is not
able to call my Run Task.

There might be any error in ccnet.config file so I am giving that one
also here

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<cruisecontrol>

<project name="Test">
<workingDirectory>C:\cruise\views\develop_view</workingDirectory>
<artifactDirectory>C:\cruise\builds\artifacts</artifactDirectory>
<webURL>http://localhost/ccnet/Test</webURL>
<modificationDelaySeconds>60</modificationDelaySeconds>
<!-- above, set to 10 mins -->
<publishExceptions>true</publishExceptions>
<triggers>
<intervalTrigger seconds="60" />
</triggers>
<state type="state" directory="C:\cruise\builds\state" />

<sourcecontrol type="clearCase">
<viewPath>C:\cruise\views\develop_view\Test</viewPath>
<branch>_develop</branch>
<autoGetSource>true</autoGetSource>
<useLabel>false</useLabel>
<useBaseline>false</useBaseline>
<projectVobName>Test</projectVobName>
<viewName>develop_view</viewName>
<executable>cleartool.exe</executable>
<timeout>300000</timeout>
</sourcecontrol>

<nant>
<executable>C:\Program
Files\NAnt\nant-0.85-rc4\bin\nant.exe</executable>
<baseDirectory>C:\cruise\builds</baseDirectory>
<buildFile>cruise.build</buildFile>
<targetList>
<target>All</target>
</targetList>
<buildTimeoutSeconds>30000</buildTimeoutSeconds>
</nant>

<merge>
<files>
<file>C:\cruise\TestResults\*-Result.xml</file>
</files>
</merge>

</project>

</cruisecontrol>

can anyone help? I am sure there is no error in my build files as from
command prompt everythign works exactly fine

Thanks in advance
Akash