problem with image url browser button inside control colection designer?!??

Nenad Prekupec

I have this situation:
1) server CustomControl MyControl inherited from WebControl
2) child controls collection is of inherited ImageButton type (myImageButton
class)
3) when I drag&drop MyControl and go editing child collection of
MyImageButton
default collection editor is invoked and I can assign for each new item
added in collection (by Add button) ImageUrl by pressing browse (...) button
at ImageUrl property.
BUT: when I go outside of collection editor, and switch to html code and
then back to design, and invoke collection editor again browse (...) button
is not opening ImageUrl browser.
Child controls MyImageButton are persisted ok, except of their ID and that's
a bit confusing - when I click Add in collection editor item is created and
put in collection but without ID signed : Do I need to do that myself? I
suppose not, especially as I implement INamingContainer in both classes
MyControl and MyImageButton.
I have found that it might be connected with VS2003 bug: studio is not
creating site for collection controls or something, but I don't believe it's
true.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem,
Has anybody had similar problem,
Has somebody know why is this happening?
Thx!

P.S. VS2003, 1.1 .Net framework, VB.NET and C#