Problem with media player object

gbs

hi,
i am trying to play the mp3,avi,wav files on pocket IE through the
mediaplayer object.It is not supporting the above filetypes.But it is
supporting wmv,wma types.
But all types are working on normal IE.Can anyone help on this issue?

Jay

Hi, Pocket PC browser & Normal IE browser are not same. I think you have to
install the Media player for Pocket PC then it should work.