Problem with ReportViewer at deploy

sir_mircea

Hi,

I have a page that is using a ReportViewer control. When the page is
accessed from the uncompiled version it works witout problems but when the
page is accessed from the precompiled version from deploy (publish web site
or setup) I recieve the folowing exception:

Compiler Error Message: CS0030: Cannot convert type 'ASP.report_aspx' to
'Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.Report'

Source Error:

Line 118: public report_aspx() {
Line 119: string[] dependencies;
Line 120: ((Report)(this)).AppRelativeVirtualPath =
"~/Report.aspx";
Line 121: if ((global::ASP.report_aspx.@__initialized == false))
{
Line 122: dependencies = new string[1];

Source File: c:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\wfmaintenanceconfiguration2006precompiled\5700de50\111dba67\App_Web_re
port.aspx.cdcab7d2.eijhuujb.0.cs Line: 120

Maybe someone have an ideea what is going on and how can I solve this
problem.

Thank you.

General Afify

Hi,Try placing the reportViewercontrol in the user control (ascx page) and
load that on to your aspx page.This solved this issue.

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/14253464.aspx

Hi,

I faced the same problem and tried using the user control as you said
And it is working fine in the uncompiled version ...

But, gives the same error in the compiled version !!

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance