    overflow : ellipsis' for td

    Thanks
    Garg

    Garg, Nov 23, 2007

  2. Garg

    Garg Guest

    my apology for this.
    I believe that both are closely bound so if any group member knows the
    solution then he can help me out.

    Tarun

    Garg, Nov 23, 2007

  3. Garg

    Nag Guest

    Hello,

    I agree with Greg. This question is nothing to do with this
    Group. You can using the following example and try to resolve your
    problem.
    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE> New Document </TITLE>
    nobr
    {
    overflow: hidden;
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
    }
    Table
    {
    table-layout: fixed;
    border-collapse: collapse;
    }
    TD
    {
    overflow: hidden;
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
    }
    </HEAD>

    <BODY>
    <TABLE border=1 cellpading=0 cellspacing=0 width=25%>
    <TR>
    <TD><nobr title='This is for testing'>CELL 1: This is for
    testing<nobr></TD>
    <TD><nobr title='CELL 2: This is for testing'>CELL 2: This is for
    testing<nobr></TD>
    <TD><nobr title='CELL 3: This is for testing'>CELL 3: This is for
    testing<nobr></TD>
    </TR>

    </TABLE>
    </BODY>
    </HTML>

    Nag, Nov 23, 2007
  4. Garg

    Steve Swift Guest

    Steve Swift, Nov 23, 2007
  5. There are no members here. Usenet is organized into groups about topics,
    not into groups of people. Now go away, please.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Nov 24, 2007