Problem with WebService

bhk

Hello,
Does anyone can tell me what was happen that I get the folowing error?
This WebService was running correctly for 2 weeks, 24h/day.
The Windows 2003 serwer was crashed and after that this problem was appear.
When I copy all files from this WebService to another virtual directory all
waorking
good. Any suggestions?

[HttpException (0x80004005): The file '/pws1060/o6_prd/service.asmx' has not
been pre-compiled, and cannot be requested.]

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath
virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean
allowBuildInPrecompile) +3369686

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpCont
ext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean
allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) +93
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext
context, VirtualPath virtualPath) +48
System.Web.UI.WebServiceParser.GetCompiledType(String inputFile,
HttpContext context) +43

System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebServiceHandlerFactory.GetHandler(HttpContex
t context, String verb, String url, String filePath) +70
System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String
requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig)
+175

System.Web.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep
..Execute() +120
completedSynchronously) +155