Problematical RFC 822 date-time value

sorci-engine

"Problematical RFC 822 date-time value: Sat, 28 apr 2007 19:05:00
+0200". This tell me the "FEED Validator".
I made a search through site forums and precedent messages of xml
groups, but I found no more than a link to RFC 822 specifications.
My feeds works well but I can't submit it, I think, to search engines
and feeds directories without solving this problem.

I'm in Europe, but I'haven't found any specification about "CET" so I've
indicated: "Wed, 28 feb 2007 19:05:00 +0200".
Is there anything wrong with it?
Thanks in advance

Peter Flynn

sorci-engine said:
"Problematical RFC 822 date-time value: Sat, 28 apr 2007 19:05:00
+0200". This tell me the "FEED Validator".
I made a search through site forums and precedent messages of xml
groups, but I found no more than a link to RFC 822 specifications.
My feeds works well but I can't submit it, I think, to search engines
and feeds directories without solving this problem.

I'm in Europe, but I'haven't found any specification about "CET" so I've
indicated: "Wed, 28 feb 2007 19:05:00 +0200".
Is there anything wrong with it?

The month probably needs a capital letter: Apr, Feb

///Peter

Joseph Kesselman

"Problematical RFC 822 date-time value

Offtopic mini-rant:

You've gotta be amused the tendency of programmers to use big officious
words like "problematical" but fail to tell you what the actual problem
is... because the alternative to being amused is to strangle them/us.

Sometimes it's not our fault; the failure may be buried in a library
routine or obscure parser state information or other things that make
accurate reporting difficult. But we really ought to try to do better.