Problemmatic Images Displaying

Looking For Help2

My pages were being served from a web server using basic HTTP port 80. I
chnaged the port to 8088. The page content is being dsiplayed ok with
exception of the images and background.. Is this some that is wrong with my
HTML? I have no <base> defined. With IE I can see the images if I right
mouse 'Show Picture' each image..

Thanks

BGW

Looking For Help2 said:
My pages were being served from a web server using basic HTTP port 80. I
chnaged the port to 8088. The page content is being dsiplayed ok with
exception of the images and background.. Is this some that is wrong with my
HTML? I have no <base> defined. With IE I can see the images if I right
mouse 'Show Picture' each image..

Thanks

Maybe you have the end-tags of the pictures in Caps instead of
lowercase? Picture.GIF rather than Picture.gif?

It's simplistic, but it's what happened to me.