Problems debugging script in aspx pages (vs2005)

Namshub

I'm having trouble debugging scripts in aspx pages.

I have the script explorer working and have 3rd party tools, external
scripts and scripts within aspx pages

I get the WebResource.axd?=Asdjkfhsdfhsdo etc for the external resource
I get the GeneralScript.js available
I get the WebPage.aspx

Unfortunately just clicking the webPage.aspx just gives me the source code
not the actual html generated page. I'm therefore unable to debug the web
page.

Can anyone help?

Ad

kferron

sounds like IIS isn't set up for asp.net.

look up documentation on aspnet_regiis.exe and make sure you follow the
instructions

Ad

kferron

I don't understand how a flawed web browser would cause the server to
spit out server side code to the client unless the web server isn't
configured correctly.

Top