Problems with pdf and servlet

jr0891

Hi all,
My problem is: i've some pdf wich have a http submit button. This
button would send data introduced on pdf to a java servlet, and there
i read it and save into data base. It works fine with acrobat 7.0
professional, but with acrobat reader ( 8.0, 7.0), simply data isn't
send to server. Reader don't do nothing when clicking on submit
button, why?? I also tried to submit by e-mail, pdf or fdf but nothig
works.

thank's all!!!