Problems with TreeView Display.

Rob Edwards

When I run the Default website: http://servername/GMS/page.aspx
The treeview control renders properly.

When I create a new website (with a host header) at
http://gms.domainname.com/page.aspx
The treeview control does not render the + or - necessary to display
correctly.

I've installed the WebControls MSI on the webserver. I've copied the
webctrl_client directory to just about every directory I can think of.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

dmartin

I think you have to replicate the entire webctrl_client
directory structure under the sub-directory that maps
to http://gms.domainname.com.

For example: if gms maps to \inetpub\wwwoot\gms, then

Under \inetpub\wwwroot\, you should have

\inetpub\wwwroot\
\inetpub\wwwroot\gms
\inetpub\wwwroot\gms\webctrl_client
\inetpub\wwwroot\gms\webctrl_client\1_0
\inetpub\wwwroot\gms\webctrl_client\1_0\images
\inetpub\wwwroot\gms\webctrl_client\1_0\treeimages

Dallas