Treeview renders incorrectly in IE

Alfred Salton

Help,

I have a simple test site using the IE treeview samples and my own pages.
When previewed using the WebMatrix server (using a localhost:8080 url), the
treeview renders correctly, but when viewed using the full IIS url, the
treeview does not render properly. The problem seems to be the path to the
treeview.htc file.
<?IMPORT NAMESPACE=TVNS IMPLEMENTATION="/webctrl_client/1_0/treeview.htc" />

If the rendered html source is saved, then viewed, all is well - with the
following change ('/' removed).
<?IMPORT NAMESPACE=TVNS IMPLEMENTATION="webctrl_client/1_0/treeview.htc" />

I presume this is a configuration error - can anyone tell me how to fix
this?

Alfred

Ignacio Martinez

the webctrl_client folder should be in the inetpub\wwwroot folder or
wherever the public web root is.
not inside the project folder.