Processing HTTP request

Peter Afonin

Hello,

I have two ASP.NET test sites located on two different Windows 2003 servers:

http://testdomain.com.shared-servers.com/
http://web-algorithm.com

Both pages have dead links - Folder 1 and Folder 2. However, the behavior is
different. When I click on any link on the first page, I get back to the
same URL. On the second page I get an error.

It seems that on the second page the HTTP request is not processed properly,
or even doesn't reach the site. Do you know what could it be and how to fix
this?

Thank you very much,

Terry Burns

The most obvious answer is that these resources dont exist on
web-algorithm.com. After all this is what the server is returning as an
error.

Peter Afonin

I've found the problem. In IIS the box "Check if file exists" had been
checked. After I unchecked it - the problem has gone.

Peter