Programmatically add items to a gridview

Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I don't suppose it is possible to do this, but gonna ask anyway.

On my page I have a gridviewcontrol with several textboxes and an add button. Now the user has to add data in those fields, then I want the data to be inserted in the gridview.
There is no items collections so I'll have to think of something else. The problem is I want to add the data from the textboxes to a list with columns.

When all data on the page has been set I want to iterate through the list an add the values to the DB.

How can I do this best?