Programmers wanted for RFID company

Discussion in 'C++' started by Have a lovely Google, Nov 30, 2004.

  1. Sorry about the blatant commercial post folks - but please read on if
    you are in the market. Ignore O/W:

    **
    We are a company specializing in developing RFID solutions for Retail,
    Healthcare and other apps. We have multiple requirements for
    programmers and are not looking to bring folks on our payroll. Here
    is the profile.

    5 years of S/w development
    Comprehensive knowledge of C# and C++
    Experience with web services integration ( .NET to Java integration )
    Microsoft .NET server side development experience
    Experience with Windows CE development
    Experience in both UI and Component development

    One thing is a must is that they applicants should have US visas to
    come here and work (ie. it is OK if you are currently overseas).
    Average duration will be for 6 months. Pay rate: $35 to $50 / hour.

    Please respond immmediately if you meet these requirements.

    raj Sundra

    Have a lovely Google, Nov 30, 2004

  2. Have a lovely Google

    Default User Guest

    Or I could file a bunch of abuse reports.

    Brian

    Default User, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Have a lovely Google

    red floyd Guest

    And why would anyone here want to work for a company whose
    representative can't even bother to read the FAQ for the group he's
    posting to?

    red floyd, Nov 30, 2004
  4. Have a lovely Google

    Well, apparently the idiot knew, just didn't care. Larts sent to
    and [email protected] The more the merrier.

    Brian

  5. Jacek Dziedzic, Nov 30, 2004
  6. Sorry about hte commercial post .. didnt think that there would be so
    much opposition.

    Wont bother you iin the future.

    Best regards.

    Have a lovely Google, Dec 1, 2004