Progress Bar for File Uploading

Joe Fallon

I would like to know if it is possible to display a progress bar during file
uploading in ASP.Net.
Some of the component vendors claim to do it.
Yet there are no source code samples for how to do it yourself.

Code snippets appreciated!

Thanks.

Vladislav Tihonyuk

Hey Joe

How are you going to display progress bar on the server ?
And to whom ?

If you want it on the client - make ActiveX which would upload
files and show progress bar.

Slava