"progress bar page" in spring web app.

s o

hi all,

for our next web app, we'll have quite a few search pages which we
anticipate will take a long time to complete. We'd like to have a
"progress" page to inform the user that their request is being
processed before the search results are returned, something similar to
the Travelocity or Expedia flight search. can anyone shred some lights
on how we may best accomplish this? any resources or examples are
welcomed. thanks. (we'll be using the spring framework.)

s o