Properties of contentDocument

Captain Paralytic

For years Joomla has had a small script used to adjust the hight of a
frame:
function iFrameHeight() {
var h = 0;
if ( !document.all ) {
h = document.getElementById('blockrandom').contentDocument.height;
document.getElementById('blockrandom').style.height = h + 60 + 'px';
} else if( document.all ) {
h = document.frames('blockrandom').document.body.scrollHeight;
document.all.blockrandom.style.height = h + 20 + 'px';

Just recently it has stopped working in FF & Chrome. I have altered it
to use .contentDocument.body.scrollHeight

But when did contentDocument.height disappear?