Pushing data into a Control with out Ajax

Guest

I have a web application, it is running and have control (.NET control
/Activex) which has to capture data from other application probably windows
application.

The data send by the windows application has to read by web application with
out the page refreshing or using AJAX.

Is there any control (.NET control /Activex) available?

Ajax is a kind of pooling, I am looking some thing pushing into a web
application

Thanks in advance
Umeshnath V.G.

Guest

Hi,
Can you please explain me this , how can I acheive this.Really i don't have
much idea on this.

Thanks
Umeshnath

Eliyahu Goldin said:
You ActiveX control will need to be able to perform http post operation.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

Umeshnath said:
I have a web application, it is running and have control (.NET control
/Activex) which has to capture data from other application probably
windows
application.

The data send by the windows application has to read by web application
with
out the page refreshing or using AJAX.

Is there any control (.NET control /Activex) available?

Ajax is a kind of pooling, I am looking some thing pushing into a web
application

Thanks in advance
Umeshnath V.G.

Eliyahu Goldin

Are you making the ActiveX yourself? Then it depends on your development
tools.

If you are getting a 3rd party ActiveX, you should look for one with http
posting capabilities.

--

Umeshnath said:
I have a web application, it is running and have control (.NET control
/Activex) which has to capture data from other application probably
windows
application.

The data send by the windows application has to read by web application
with
out the page refreshing or using AJAX.

Is there any control (.NET control /Activex) available?

Ajax is a kind of pooling, I am looking some thing pushing into a web
application

Thanks in advance
Umeshnath V.G.

Guest

Hi,
if making a activex control is easy i am intersted to go for making activex.
Can you share me sample code for that or any useful sites.

Is there any 3 rd party activex control avialale for the same functinality ?
if so let me know.

Also let me know whether the activex control get the data and update in
browser with out page refreshing.

Thanks
Umeshnath