PyCon Organizers' Meeting

David Goodger

I'd like to hold the inaugural organizers' meeting for PyCon 2008 on
Tuesday, July 17, at 2PM Eastern/1PM Central/11AM Pacific (6PM UTC).
Further meetings will be every other week.

The meetings will be held via Google Talk/Jabber (group chat). We'll
use the 'pycon' room on conference.jabber.org.

Agenda:

* Staff roles
* Keynote speakers
* PyCon tech
* Chicago visit

Please send any further agenda items to me, or edit the wiki page:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2008/OrganizersMeetings

See you there!

David Goodger
PyCon 2008 Chai