PyPi question

wander.lairson

Dear all,

I am the PyUSB author and recently I was asked to update pyusb package
in the PyPi. The point is that I am not the maintainer and don't know
who is. Now I need to contact the current package maintainer but I
could not find how to do so through PyPi (as maintainer's email does
not show). Does anyone know how am I supposed to proceed (open a
support request, maybe) ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,