Python 2.6 in shared/VPS environment

northof40

Hi - I'd really like to have access to Python 2.6 to try something
out. It needs to be on Linux/Unix machine. I don't mind paying but
whichever way I turn I find Python 2.4 is the standard installation.

Anyone know of anyone who offers this out of the box ? Or got any
smart way of achieving it ?

thanks

R.

northof40

Ignore this question. Managed to get Amazon Web Services going and
have installed Python 2.6 on there. Thanks for your eyeballs time.