    Regards,
    Cliff
    --

    Cliff Wells, Sep 13, 2006

  2. That is not really true. I won't "scrap" Frog. One of the reasons
    would be that I'm using it myself ;-)
    Perhaps you confused it with the possible scrapping of the Snakelets
    appserver it runs on? I'm thinking about rebuilding Frog on one
    of the more established servers such as Turbogears.
    But haven't had the time to start this.

    --Irmen

    Irmen de Jong, Sep 13, 2006

  3. Pierre Quentel, Sep 13, 2006
  4. Cliff Wells

    Cliff Wells Guest

    Yes, I saw that and took it to mean you were scrapping Frog as well (of
    course, if you scrap Snakelets, I suspect any new "Frog" would have
    little in common with the existing one except perhaps the moniker).

    BTW, I still like Frog (it's still near the top of the Python blog heap
    IMO), I just needed some things it didn't have.

    Regards,
    Cliff

    Cliff Wells, Sep 14, 2006